Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

gotta agree with moremetal

It really reminded me of the old comic series, which also had a rather dark athmosphere to it. I especially liked the character developement in this one. Great job.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

A Winrar is U

I wouldn't have thought I'd laugh that hard. Two thumbs up, one bar of chocolate and a lifelong supply of interwebs for you. BTW, I still don't get it... is Xenu real or not? oO

Bond Bond

Not amazing but it's a start

This movie sure is not the best ever made. But for a second animation this is okay, I guess. Basic reason why my rating is rather low: The animation. Sure, it was okay in comparison to other stick movies but you could do better than that.
Second: The storytelling. Well it's not that much of a story. Nice and short but without any interesting twists or anything like that.
The movie itself has got potential. Take some more time and effort and it should be much better.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Damn you Cyclops, damn you...

Oh I got so far and then that stupid nazi showed up... but I still love this game and I won't give up until I have beaten it. Anyway I like the idea with the "chance meter". This keeps it interesting.

Bobbing for apples Bobbing for apples

Muhahahahahahahahahaha

I loved it. Nice shock. Cracked me up really good.

Jumping Circle 3 Demo Jumping Circle 3 Demo

Hell yeah

This seems to be fun... If the rest of the game is like this, then it will be successful

EvilAnimator responds:

Yeha its better and you have like 7 weapons to buy, with better enemies, graphics, and anything else you want.