Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

Damn you Cyclops, damn you...

Oh I got so far and then that stupid nazi showed up... but I still love this game and I won't give up until I have beaten it. Anyway I like the idea with the "chance meter". This keeps it interesting.

Bobbing for apples Bobbing for apples

Muhahahahahahahahahaha

I loved it. Nice shock. Cracked me up really good.

Jumping Circle 3 Demo Jumping Circle 3 Demo

Hell yeah

This seems to be fun... If the rest of the game is like this, then it will be successful

EvilAnimator responds:

Yeha its better and you have like 7 weapons to buy, with better enemies, graphics, and anything else you want.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Help...

I'm spending much more time on this sim, than on newgrounds... do I still have a life? ;)

Get Into New Music Genres Get Into New Music Genres

I like it

You got pretty good taste in Music. I liked it. Not very good Flash but great Music. Cool, that someone knows Einst├╝rzende Neubauten.

Kolibiri responds:

Zero Race Zero Race

This Game rulez!

Yeah, it does rule. It's not a piece of shit. You did a great Job there and should be proud of this. And about those, who said, this was bullshit... who gives a damn 'bout their opinions? Why should those pathetic, mindless insects bring you down? Someone like Lazerbone... well... I wouldn't even call him a Human being... but what do I know?

Kill Jordan Knight Kill Jordan Knight

come on you can do it better

This could have been a lot of fun, if it was longer. Try again and it could be better